Aviation101 has produced an informative video segment on the Airline Training Orientation Program (ATOP) available at JetBlue (Orlando) and American Airlines (Dallas).
The 3 day course ($495) is available to FAA certified U.S. pilots and includes the following –
1. Comprehensive Tour of the Pilot Training Center
2. Ten hours of B-737/800 or A-320 Systems & Procedures Familiarization
3. Two hours of Cockpit Management Procedures with B-737 or A-320 Cockpit Mock-ups.
4. Fly the B-737/800 or A-320 “Full Flight” Simulators. One hour of B-737/800 or A-320 simulator time may be logged along with two ILS approaches and two landings.
5. B-737/800 or A-320 “Mini Manual”
6. Optional Airline Career and Interview Briefing
Classes are small and popular and you will have to book well in advance. A great experience one should not miss if you have the opportunity!