The latest Cockpit Concept Connect software update (22.214.171.124) expands on support for X-Plane Flight Factor-A320. In addition to OEM FCU support, the software now supports the OEM brake pressure gauge, rudder trim, voltmeter, ACP and RMPs.
With the additional hardware support, Flight Factor-A320 can now be a reasonable option for flight deck builders and an alternative to Jeehell FMGS or ProSimA320.
Cockpit Connect Change Log
- Added FlightFactor A320 rudder trim to LS Transceiver
- Added ProSim 737 MAX to various boards
- Added window for A330/A340 FCU
- Fixed range not working on A330/A340 FCU if in plan mode
- Added a few things for Input Board JeeHell to allow better assignments with OEM hardware
- Added new JeeHell switches
- Relais on A320 and A330/A340 FCU boards can now be turned off (useful in an OEM environment)
- Added FSUIPC IAS to Analog Voltage Board
- Fixed a few issues with A330/A340 FCU