Items for sale – contact if interested.
Genuine aircraft panels use incandescent korry bulbs with high current output utility. Existing I/O solutions in the market are unable to drive this load. The Soarbywire Output board amplifies current to meet these bulb requirements.
- Amplifies current to drive outputs of genuine aircraft panels
- Shield form allows you to plug into an Arduino Mega R3 for easy interfacing
- Compatible with all major avionics software (utilizes FSUIPC or connects as a generic serial driver)
- Spring loaded connectors for easy wire output installation
- 52 outputs on each Amplifier board
- Transistors performing amplification have excellent heat disbursement with no voltage drop
- Supports voltages up to 50 V (5 V tested, Airbus panels)
- Small compact size
- Low cost
Assembled Output Amplifier boards are available for 95.00 USD.
PCB boards requiring assembly (all components provided) with instructions available for 45.00 USD. Output Amplifier Assembly Document