The Output Amplifier is no longer for sale. PCB boards are still available if you are able to source the parts.
Genuine aircraft panels use incandescent korry bulbs with high current output utility. Existing I/O solutions in the market are unable to drive this load. The Soarbywire Output board amplifies current to meet these bulb requirements.
- Amplifies current to drive outputs of genuine aircraft panels
- Shield form allows you to plug into an Arduino Mega R3 for easy interfacing
- Compatible with all major avionics software (utilizes FSUIPC or connects as a generic serial driver)
- Spring loaded connectors for easy wire output installation
- 52 outputs on each Amplifier board
- Transistors performing amplification have excellent heat disbursement with no voltage drop
- Supports voltages up to 50 V (5 V tested, Airbus panels)
- Small compact size
- Low cost
Assembled Output Amplifier boards are available for 95.00 USD.
PCB boards requiring assembly (all components provided) with instructions available for 45.00 USD. Output Amplifier Assembly Document